Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday Afternoon on O'Connell Street

Our 9:00 wake-up call came pretty early but we managed to get up and out the door to enjoy some of the wonderful Irish weather. It's been a lot warmer than we had planned for but not quite hot enough to break a sweat (high 60s?). We took the boardwalk along the Liffey over to O'Connell Street:

O'Connell Street:
Daniel O'Connell monument:

More shots from the walk back to our hotel after a long day of shopping and people watching:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay you two you look like your are having a blast!!!! Now I want to see you eat a traditional Irish breakfast. And please take a picture of the looks on your faces when you see it!!!!! Have fun, Dublin looks great!

Unknown said...

OMG! This makes my football/chili/ brownie makin'- afternoon look totally uneventful!

I can't wait to wake up in the morning and see what your plans are! This is so much fun! It's like I'm there... except I'm stuck in horrible Myrtle Beach. Ok, it's NOT EXACTLY like I'm there... close enough but I will take it!